The New York Times Travel Show
January 24–26, 2020
The New Smyrna Beach Area Visitors Bureau will participate and have a booth at the New York Times Travel Show at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City, dates Jan. 24–26, 2020. You’ll get the opportunity to connect with over 35,000 qualified, ready to book consumers and travel trade/agents – your top sales targets all under one roof! The 2019 New York Times Travel Show reached a new record of 35,568 participants—the highest attendance in the Show’s history. Attendance included 11,756 travel trade and 23,812 consumer attendees during the three-day event. The number of participating exhibitors also hit a new record with over 747 companies representing 176 countries, an all-time high.
• Connect with 35,000+ consumers and travel agents
• Dedicated trade conference draws in over 11,000 high-value travel professionals.
• We invest in YOUR success by supplying EVERY exhibitor with a lead retrieval system – so you can immediately focus on closing sales after the show, not data entering them. ALL attendees are badged, so you can gather critical demographic and travel preferences on the leads you capture; over 65,000 leads generated at the 2019 show!
• Audited and verified attendance – real numbers you can count on.
• The 747 exhibitors estimated they created additional consumer traveler sales of approximately $7.5 million onsite or shortly thereafter.
• Over 1,200 accredited media journalists from around the world.
• Sponsorship opportunities to increase your presence outside the booth.
• Supported by more than 40 industry and media sponsors who generated over 3.5 million impressions promoting the 2019 Show.
• Location! Take advantage of being in New York City and plan additional sales calls before and after the show.
For more information, please visit www.nyttravelshow.com
Questions? Contact Amber at email@example.com
- Cost to Attend: $500* + travel costs. Limit of two partners to attend**.
*Disclaimer: Ticket prices based on event organizer’s price and does not include travel costs, accommodations, etc.
**The New Smyrna Beach Area Visitors Bureau will take partners on a first come, first served basis. Depending on the level of interest and budget, expansion of booth size could be possible.
- Closing date: July 31, 2019
2 in stock